THE WINDOW AT 125
A 6ft x 5ft deep ground floor window which used for a series of ‘artist introductions’. Every 2 weeks a new artist was invited by a guest curator to present or produce work in the space which would be on view to the public 24/7. The program was designed to bring thought provoking, vibrant activity to an otherwise vacant window, highlight the Roger Smith’s cultural mission and provide opportunities for artists to show their work in an unusual context.
WHAT WE DID
- Initiation of concept, buildout and ongoing execution of series
- Planning and implementation of ancillary discussion series (MC event)
- Organize digital content strategy
- Ensure and direct production of documentation
- Assemble on-location communication